Alisa of The Juicy Life interviewed me for The Great Interview Experiment which came from the Citizen of the Month blog.
Alisa, who is a ceramic artist, lives in Southern California. She and her husband plan to move to France , so it was quite a nice coincidence that she got interview little old me here in beautiful old France.
If you'd like to read the front page exclusive interview, it's over here.
3 comments:
I'm rather amazed I've never run into your blog -- I'm an American living in Aveyron and have been blogging since 2005 too. I finally got here through Alisa's interview!
Betty - maybe we can all get together sometime. Lesley - we have just made our plans to do a 1 year sabbatical in france. We'll be renting a house in the Averyron near Najac and I'll take some cooking classes, pottery classes and do loads of biking....can't wait!!!! Don't reply to my blog though, I haven't told our customers yet of our plans....waiting for the right time. It was great meeting you via our interview. Can't wait to hear how Disneyland goes.
I am sorry but I have tagged you for a meme to make up 7 weird and wonderful facts about yourself...and I bet you are completely drained after that super interview with no secrets left to shock us with...
Post a Comment