1. Rosie: A Bitch About Brittany
2. Ms Mac
4. Lucy : Box Elder
5. Neil: Neil Writes the Blog
6. Deborah (independent commenter!)
7. Le Laquet
8. Anne : Belgian Waffle
10. Dick of Dick Jones' Patteran Pages
1. What is your favourite post from number 3’s blog?
I quite like this one - there was a similar one last year I think.
2. Has number 10 taken any pictures that have moved you?
Dick's blog is about words more than pictures. His poems have certainly moved me.
3. Does number 6 reply to comments on their blog?
Deborah still doesn't have a blog but her daughter Lucie who is an extremely talented artist started a trilingual one recently. I give you Lucie Geffré.
4. Which part of blogland is number 2 from?
Ms Mac lives in the Village of the Damned in deepest Switzerland but as I know only too well you can take the girl out of Scotland but you can't .........
5. If you could give one piece of advice to number 7 what would it be?
I'd praise her rather than give her advice - well done lightweight!
6. Have you ever tried something from number 9’s blog?
I'm sure I've nicked something at some time from almost all of the blogs I read - and I'd quite like to borrow Sky, Frankofile's black lab.
7. Has number 1 blogged something that inspired you?
Rosie's posts about teaching music to autistic children are more than inspiring, they are life-enhancing.
8. How often do you comment on number 4’s blog?
I comment on Lucy's blog quite often - usually to say nothing more interesting than that I love a photograph or agree with a beautifully expressed observation.
9. Do you wait for number 8 to post excitedly?
I have to be honest and say that I don't exactly wait excitedly for anyone to post, but when I see a new post from Belgian Waffle in Google Reader my cursor does tend to go straight to it.
10. How did number 5’s blog change your life?
Ha! I could write a book about how Neil's blog changed my life. ......... it would be a very short book.
11. Do you know any of the 10 bloggers in person?
I've known Deborah for a very long time. I have never met any of the others, I would definitely recognise a few of them if they passed me in the street (Ms Mac, bespectacled Neil, Rosie...) and would respond enthusiastically to a dinner invitation from any of the ten!
12. Do any of your 10 bloggers know each other in person?
Rosie and Lucy are friends. Ms Mac comments on Rosie's blog. Lucy and Dick link to each other. Le Laquet and Ms Mac link to each other. Does Ms Mac know Anne? Maybe because her friend Heather definitely does. (Does anyone else miss Heather's blog? Come back Heather.) I'm not sure about Frankofile. Engelsk and Neil are the wild cards in this group.
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently?
Ms Mac, I think. (although I miss the daily dose of her 365 photos on Flickr).
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing?
Neil mostly (who wouldn't laugh at these photos?)
15. Which of the 10 has made you cry (good or bad tears)?
I can't say that any of them have made me cry. Smile. Worry. Frown. But not cry.