Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Water


So we went off to the Gers for the weekend with my Mum and it rained and rained and rained. And then I found a dead mouse in amongst the pots and pans, and so we came home.

In other watery news, it was nice to see my blog reviewed by Keith on A Taste of Garlic, although I was a little dismayed to have confirmation that that iPhone in the toilet story is never going to die. A friend recently told me he thinks of me every time he goes to the toilet, and grips his own iPhone a little tighter on those occasions. And Keith, IT WAS JUST YELLOW WATER, honest!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm... Yellow water, hey?

I think I'l have to commission Perry (new supplier of our bonus cartoons) to draw something that we can have printed onto tee-shirts that we can perhaps award to the author of the most embarrassing story of the month!

Perhaps we could call it the iPhone award?

All the best

Keith

BeefKing said...

Since the story just won't go away, embrace it, just as I'm sure you tightly embrace your phone every time you go near any sort of plumbing anymore.

...and if you're considering getting an ipad, here's a report which may be of use...

Unknown said...

Saw this and thought of you......

Third paragraph down -

http://franceandtheunknown.blogspot.com/2008/11/public-loo-inconveniences.html

All the best

Keith

Lesley said...

Believe it or not, you are not the first person to tell me that this story reminded them of me. I am doomed to being the person people think of when toilets and hands come into contact.

Confinement

Being confined indoors most of the day, just the four of us, is reminding me of the days when my children were wee and most of our weekends ...