Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project 365: January

I've managed to take a photograph every day in January. I know there's one day left but 31 is such an inconvenient number for making even-sided squares.
It hasn't been too difficult but I have occasionally forgotten until the very last minute hence the photographs of bedtime reading, and dirty dishes and tv screens. Other than that, there's a bit of everything, sausages and skulls, House (Dr.) and hearth, supermarkets and soup.
It's been fun, so I'm going to continue, and who knows perhaps there will be a little more sun in February.

(Individual photos are clickable. Isn't that clever?)

5 comments:

Ms Mac said...

That IS clever! I'll have to make note of that.

Lesley said...

I've just realised it isn't a square, it's a rectangle.

materfamilias said...

This is great -- such a varied representation of a months' worth of everyday life.
I'm impressed with the rectangle (I'd have called it a square as well, thought, on first impression) -- anytime I've made up a mosaic with this many photos, the border ones get chopped . . . did you just use Flickr? or is that kwout that does that?

Lesley said...

@materfamilias Kwout actually snips a bit out of the original Flickr page and keeps the live links. I'd downloaded the bookmarklet ages ago but just haven't used it very much.

materfamilias said...

thanks -- I've really got to practise a bit more with the mosaic thing.