Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year


Bye bye 2012. Fun was had.
I seem to have messed up that photo mosaic since the first two photographs are also the last two. Never mind. I also notice that my favourite photographs are mostly taken during the holidays and at weekends; not so surprising perhaps since the highlights of the year are rarely the humdrum moments spent at work, cooking dinner, folding laundry, catching the tram, looking for lost belongings, shopping. I wish you all a very happy new year of highlights thrown into perspective by lowlights.

2 comments:

materfamilias said...

I like that repetition of those two photos -- beginning and end -- makes for a nice balance.
2012 was a good year, wasn't it? And let's hope 2013 will be just as kind to us!

Jonathan Wonham said...

ah La France... Happy New Year Lesley.