How is it that the interior we decked out with cards and lights and decorations that looked so sparkly and festive before Christmas now looks so pathetically tawdry?
Nancy has kindly tagged me for the Five Things About Me meme, so here goes:
1. I have lived continuously in France for almost 22 years which means that this year I will have lived in France for half of my life. (Because, yes, 22 is exactly half of 34.)
2. I have dislocated both of my knees. This is not an experience I recommend.
3. People tell me I'm tone deaf. But I'm not.
4. I have worn contact lenses for the past twenty or so years. I now occasionally need to wear reading glasses on top of my contact lenses, specifically every time I want to read something. I find this somewhat irritating.
5. I once wrote a PhD thesis on the subject of Nineteenth Century Scottish Travellers in France. As you can undoubtedly tell from the title, it's an unputdownable read.
And I'm tagging: Neil, Hairy, Teacher Dude, Magpie and Jonathan.