Jordan tagged me to tell you 6 weird things about myself and here they are:
1. I have seven nipples. This is apparently much commoner than you might expect and I’ve finally got over my embarrassment about it.
All right, that wasn’t entirely true (I do have two nipples though) but do you have any idea how difficult it is to come up with five interesting weird things about oneself?
1. I set my alarm to go off at 7 a.m. every weekday. I never get up before 7.30 a.m.
2. I don’t like milk and most dairy products but I do like Roquefort.
3. I don’t own an umbrella.
4. In summer, I like to sleep with one leg on top of the quilt and one leg under it.
5. Someone once slashed the tyres of my car.
6. I say "anyway" and "however" to fill gaps in conversation.
God, I'm boring. Maybe those of you who know me in real life could come up with weirder weirdness. Please.