I'm member of group 3 this week and our job is to comment on the blogs created by other people following the course. So far, I have found this a pretty humbling experience bacause
1. the other blogs are more attractive than mine
2. some bloggers have worked out how to put in links, side bars, photos, audio, soda-fountains etc.
3. Every other blog I've read has been more profound and thought-provoking than mine
4. Some bloggers have multiple blogs (where do they find the time?)
5. Some bloggers have moved on to deconstructing the whole blogging experience
6. This is the second time I've written this post, the first time "there were errors". Can't this application be taught to say "Please accept my humble apologies, I made errors and now I've lost your scintillating post."