Monday, March 07, 2005

This is a Service Announcement

I've just uninstalled Haloscan. I discovered that not only had it "hidden" all of the old Blogger comments but that it was also going to "hide" all of the Haloscan comments in four months' time unless I take out premium membership. It just wasn't worth it for the clunky trackback feature. So I stuck the original template back in (Haloscan had kept it saved it for me, that was nice) and have laboriously pasted all (ten!) Haloscan comments into the Blogger comments, but had to post them as "anonymous". So, apologies to Aaron, Sarolta, Vivi, et al. However, if you want to see the original comments for the last post with the original signatures just click on the title of this post.
Category:

No comments:

Confinement

Being confined indoors most of the day, just the four of us, is reminding me of the days when my children were wee and most of our weekends ...