Sunday, November 23, 2008

Spot on?

Typalayzer tells you what you're really like......maybe.

The analysis indicates that the author of http://lezzles.blogspot.com is of the type:

The Artists

The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.

They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.


Well, I suppose the "not friends of many words" part is correct.

2 comments:

Le laquet said...

Shit - it knew my MBTI type exactly from my blog!! Spot on with ESFP ... now, how the hell did it know that Lesley? *stunned*

Anonymous said...

I had a go at this too and was surprised to find it worryingly accurate.
I'd love to know how they do it.

Confinement

Being confined indoors most of the day, just the four of us, is reminding me of the days when my children were wee and most of our weekends ...