Sunday, May 29, 2005

Postmodernist

Bee did it and then Nate did it, so now it's my turn. They were both "culturally creative" but I'm "postmodern" (she said puffing out her chest). I especially like the bit about even language being subject to analysis (shock, horror, whatever next).

You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist

94%

Materialist

75%

Existentialist

69%

Modernist

63%

Cultural Creative

56%

Romanticist

44%

Idealist

31%

Fundamentalist

25%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com


Category:

3 comments:

Nathan Lowell said...

You GO, Gurl! :D

Ms Mac said...

I'm cultural creative! I have impressed myself!

Anonymous said...

yawn

Confinement

Being confined indoors most of the day, just the four of us, is reminding me of the days when my children were wee and most of our weekends ...